Myloweslife Login Pages.
My Lowe’s Life is the Lowe’s Home Improvement employee website.
The company is United States’ the second-largest hardware chain, smaller The Home Depot, but larger than Menards. Lowe’s employs around 265.000 associates, so the need for a centralized employee portal was apparent.
Employees can now use the portal to view their work schedules, see their past payslips, apply for new positions and keep up with company news.
Logging in to the My Lowe’s Life Portal.
For new employees, there is often confusion about how to register for the portal for the first time, and how to log in to Myloweslife. So, to make things easier, we have listed the actual urls that you can use to access the website.
First of all, you DO NOT log in from the main Lowe’s website found at https://www.lowes.com/. This website is used for store customers to log in to their account to purchase products or follow up on past orders.
Instead, navigate to https://www.myloweslife.com, and you will be redirected to the official login page.
If you are a FORMER Lowe’s employee, then you will need to login at the http://mylowesbenefits.com/full-time/former-employee/ login page.
I Cannot Log In to MyLowesLife. What is the problem?
Remember, you must be a current employee of Lowe’s in order to logi in. Your access will be terminated, if you have left your Lowe’s employment.
You must also have a “Sales Number” and a “Password” in order to log in to the portal. Your Sales Number and Password which will be provided by the HR department, when you begin your job. It is the the same number that you use, when signing in at the cash register at work.
If you cannot log in, then try the following:
- Make sure that your internet connection is functioning properly.
- Check that your CAPS LOCK key on your keyword is OFF, as your username and password are case-sensitive.
- Try logging in to MylowesLife with another browser, for example, Edge, Mozilla or Chrome.
- Try signing in from another device, for example a mobile phone or another computer.
- If you still cannot log in, then refresh your browser cache, as a last resort, and attempt to login in again.
- If you have forgotten your password, then visit the Lost Password page, to reset it.
If the system still won’t let you in, then contact the HR department. You can find the contact information here.