How to View My Lowe’s Paystubs
How to View My Lowe’s Paystubs Online.
Question: How do I check my Lowe’s paychestubs/paychecks online?
- Navigate to www.myloweslife.com.
- Log in to the Myloweslife portal with your login credentials.
- Look for the small tab in the upper left corner that says “My Lowe’s Life”.
- Click on “My Lowe’s Life” to view the drop down menu.
- In that drop-down menu, locate and click on “My Wealth” (You will have to log in again).
- On the left hand side of the screen, find and click on “View my payslip”.
- A new page will open with all your past paystubs.
- Click on the paycheck/paystub that you want to view.
- Once open, you can print it.
You will be able to view your past and current paycheck on mobile phones as well as home computers.
If you are a former Lowe’s employee, go to Myloweslife.com and log in via the “Click Here” link under “Are you a Former Employee?”.
Lowe’s Pay Period.
Question: WHen does a Lowe’s employee Pay Period begin and end?
Answer: The Lowe’s pay period begins the week of your paystub that you get on Fridays. That means the new week actually begins on Saturdays. A paycheck received on 26th of October was for the pay period of October 6th-October 19th.